2012 Dodge Charger Part 2 Auto Transportation
Model and Brand Specific Auto Shipping Information
Dodge Charger is a nameplate that we have seen in a lot of cars from Dodge, but the original, or should we say initial Dodge Charger came out in nine models. We have discussed three lower-end models in part one of the Dodge Charger series, and the remaining will be discussed in this one.
We will also discuss some things you need to consider when shipping these Dodge Charger cars so that you don’t come across any inconveniences later on. With that said, let’s get started:
Specifications of 2012 Dodge Charger:
There are six different higher-end models of Dodge Charger that include R/T, R/T+, R/T Road and Track, R/T Max, SRT8 and SRT8 Super Bee. Let’s look at all of them:
- The R/T comes with a Hemi 5.7L V8 engine of 370Hp, 18-inch aluminum wheels, and discharge headlamps of high intensity.
- The R/T+ boasts 18-inch aluminum wheels with chrome-clad, seats with trimming of Nappa leather, 8-way powered driver’s seat, 4-way power lumbar, and second-row heated seating.
- The R/T Road and Track comes with leather-trimmed suede inserted seats, ventilation, and heating in front seats, 2-inch aluminum wheels with chrome-clad, paddle shifters mounted on steering wheels and a rear spoiler of body color.
- The R/T Max boasts 20-inch aluminum wheels with chrome-clad, adaptive control of cruise, warning on forward collision, monitoring of blindspot, detection of the rear cross path, and 9 premium quality speakers.
- The SRT8 features a V8, 6.4L Hemi engine with a whopping 470Hp and fuel-saving technology. It also has adaptive damping performance suspension, 8.4 inches touch screen media center, and 20-inch aluminum wheels.
- The SRT8 Super Bee comes with a Hemi 6.4L v8 engine having an impressive 470hp and fuel-saving technology. It has almost the same features as its SRT8 counterpart with just a little difference, like paint difference in wheels and exterior.
These are all expensive models, which is why you should be careful with the auto shipping company you choose to work with.
Auto Transportation of Dodge Charger:
Since it has pretty much standard car size, you won’t be paying any extra oversize/overweight fees unless you have modified your car. The noteworthy thing is that all of these higher-end models are expensive.
Therefore, it is better that you work with a credible car transport company and also opt for an enclosed container for extra protection.
Easy Auto Ship Can Help:
We at Easy Auto Ship can provide you with the best car transport service as we have experience working with both lower end and higher end Dodge Charger models. We can pick up your car and safely drop it wherever you like.
If you want, you can also give us a call and get the quotes or fill our instant quote form to receive estimates in minutes.
Easy Auto Ship is a 5-star Auto Transport Car Shipping Company specializing in Door to Door Auto Transport, Multi-Car Shipping, International Auto Transport Vehicle Import, Heavy Equipment Transport, Enclosed Car Shipping, and more.
Our state-of-the-art quoting technology provides our customers with the most accurate price instantly.
Customers Love Us
Don't just take our word for it though! Check out the thousands of five star reviews we've earned by striving to be the best in the auto transportation industry.