This website and its content is not intended for those under 18 years of age. You may only use services provided with a parent or legal guardian's permission. Children 13 and younger may NOT submit personal information or use our services for any reason; this website is not intended for children under the age of 13.
Types of Data We Collect
Your Personal Information
Your personal information is what identifies you as a person, such as your name, phone number, home or work addresses, etc. We ask for these things when quoting and/or booking your order.
Your Use of Our Site
We track an algorithm of information about you, basing the algorithm off of your use of our website; your demography, diversion, and behaviors are used to better recognize and provide our potential clientele with knowledgeable information. With this, the information is inspected and collected on a gross basis. I.e,., the webpage you were previously on, the webpage you go to next, your specific browser, IP address, and others.
Your Reviews and Posts
If you decide to disclose your information on our website, we may collect your information if you leave a review on our website or any of our review sites, such as Google or .
By sending us text messages, emails, or other forms of personal communication, or if third parties send us information about a post from you, we may use that information in a specific file for you.
We will also assemble a collection of log data when you use our website. Most of this includes:
- Specific information on how you’ve used our site
- Device information, such as your web browser type and language
- Specific times you’ve viewed specific pages
- Which pages on our website you viewed
- Your current IP address
- Cookies and other information that identify your device and/or browser
- Links and pages you visit before and after visiting our website.
There are specific categories for each Cookie we use:
These Cookies remember the settings you saved on your previous visit to the webpage (i.e., passwords, color settings, language preference).
These Cookies put a stop to security risk and take action to prevent security risk.
These Cookies provide us information with which pages you’ve reacted with, for how long, etc.
These Cookies are used to help us enhance our services and better understand our users. This is how we know what on our website is successful and what may need some changes.
These Cookies are used to distribute advertisements relatable to the user based on what websites and/or links they have clicked on in the past. They also let us know how well our advertising campaigns are working (on our own website and others).
Your Choices / Browser Cookies
What Do We Do With Your Information
To Provide Services To You
EAS uses your information to provide you with our services to the best of our ability for normal operations; none of your information is released to others or sold by EAS for any reason under any circumstance. If you do not give us the information we need, we would not be able to provide you with any services.
Administrative Notices / Consent
In order to settle discourse, correct issues, and enforce our Terms & Conditions, we will use the information about you in your file as well as other information we gather from your use on our website.
Our Disclosure to Third Parties
We know that privacy is important; to protect you, we utilize actions that are logical and dependable. We do not in any way sell or give away any personal information about you. Examples of ways your personal information may be shared:
- Your personal identification information does not get shared to any third parties unless we have authorization by you to do so. By placing an order
If you need to change, update, or remove your personal information, you may do so by visiting the “Contact Us” page on our website.
- You may give us permission on when to share your information, or you may opt in/out of further disclosure.
- Our company is susceptible to the examining process and implementation of the US Federal Trade Commission.
- In the event of a legal matter, we must reveal any and all information to public authority, national security, and law enforcement.
- At time of dispatch, we must reveal your personal information (phone number, addresses, names, etc,.) to third parties (transport carriers). You will be notified of this at the time when your data is collected as well as before we release the information.
In the event of a legal matter that may hold us liable, (fraud, informal copyright, etc,.), we may reveal any personal information about you as we feel necessary or relevant.
For marketing purposes, we may communicate information about our users to our advertisers, though none of this information is your personal information and will not be sold or solicited.
EAS does not approve of spam. Should you not want EAS to email, text, or call you, you do have the right to opt-out of further communications. You may not add an EAS agent to any of your communications without consent. Please do not mark any EAS communication as spam, as we would be more than happy to honor your wishes and prevent any future communications. You just need to reach out to us and let us know.
Disclosures You Make to Third Parties
How We Protect Your Personal Information
With all forms of personal information, EAS will take extra precautions to protect it in any way. EAS does not guarantee complete protection and is not responsible or liable for any personal data revelations, especially any error in transmission of data, hackers, or errors due to no fault of EAS. For example, any third parties could illegally access your information through our website.
What You Can Do About Your Personal Information
You do have specific rights pertaining to your personal data and information. These rights are subject to local data protection laws. Depending on the relevant and suitable laws, they may include the following:
- Access your personal data and information by us.
- Correct (if not already) and assure all of your data is complete and finished.
- Remove your personal information (to the degree accepted by data protection laws).
- Regulate our use of your personal data (to the extent of laws allowing); to send your personal data to another party.
- The right to object to the processing of your personal information.
- The right to object to be part of an automated decision making system (online chat bot).
- You may withdraw your consent to share your information at any time, without affecting previous lawfulness.
- If you are a minor or reside in the state of California who have given us personal information (or any information you have posted on our website), you may contact us to have your information deleted. This does not guarantee complete removal, as your postings may have been posted on some other website not by EAS. You are authorized to ask for a list of what personal information we have collected about you (unless not legally allowed; written request only).
Any and all questions, comments, concerns, and requests can be sent to email@example.com.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Easy Auto Ship
860 Boardman-Canfield Rd
Boardman, OH 44512
Customers Love Us
Don't just take our word for it though! Check out the thousands of five star reviews we've earned by striving to be the best in the auto transportation industry.