Toyota Highlander Auto Transportation
Model and Brand Specific Auto Shipping Information
Toyota Highlander is another variant in the mid-size crossover SUVs that are sold by Toyota. The vehicle was introduced in the year 2001 and was selling like hotcakes until the RAV4 was introduced in 2006. That's where the RAV4 took the Crown of being the most sold mid-sized crossover by the company.
Since it's been nearly two decades, the Toyota Highlander was introduced in the market, most of the car transport service providers already know how to get it across from point A to point B.
Whether you want to transport your Highlander or buy one, this article will help you understand the specifics of its common models, and what goes into its transportation. So let's get rolling:
Specifications of the Toyota Highlander
The Highlander has different models available. However, we will discuss the most common five models that are present in an ample amount in the market. Whether you have one of these variants or a different one, it doesn't affect the transportation of this car because most of them are pretty much similar in shape and size.
- Out of the five models, the first one is the standard Highlander, which comes with a rear seat 50/50 split-fold, alloy wheels of 17 inch, second-row seat with the center stow, and seven airbags.
- The SE model comes equipped with a power liftgate, second and first-row seats with leather trimming, power slide moon roof, and heated front seat having multi-stages.
- The Limited model boasts an interior trim of wood grain, power seat with 10-way modes, three-zone auto climate control, and smart key function.
- The fourth variant, Highlander Hybrid, comes equipped with on-demand electronic 4WD, 280 horsepower of the hybrid system, EV/ECON modes, and hybrid Synergy drive.
- The last, Hybrid Limited model, is the most expensive one and boasts interior trim of wood grain, private seat with 10k power, and auto zone climate control.
If your Toyota Highlander model is not one of the ones we mentioned above, then don't fret, the size and design of all of these models are pretty much the same. So its auto transportation won't be an issue.
Auto Transportation of the Toyota Highlander
The Toyota Highlander is built on the Camry platform, which means it should not cost the car shipping company a lot when it comes to shipping it. This means you also won't have to pay any oversize or overweight fees even though it is a mid-sized crossover SUV.
However, to ensure you don't have to shell out a few extra bucks, we suggest that you remove anything valuable and weight increasing from the car like GPS, spoiler, and DVD system etc. This will ensure you are not charged higher for having more weight than usual.
Easy Auto Ship Can Help:
The car transport service offered by Easy Auto Ship is one of its kind because of the excellent quality we offer. You are encouraged to try us out, and if you want to get an idea of the cost to move a car, then feel free to use our quote estimator.
Easy Auto Ship is a 5-star Auto Transport Car Shipping Company specializing in Door to Door Auto Transport, Multi-Car Shipping, International Auto Transport Vehicle Import, Heavy Equipment Transport, Enclosed Car Shipping, and more.
Our state-of-the-art quoting technology provides our customers with the most accurate price instantly.
Customers Love Us
Don't just take our word for it though! Check out the thousands of five star reviews we've earned by striving to be the best in the auto transportation industry.