Toyota Avalon Auto Transportation
Model and Brand Specific Auto Shipping Information
The flagship sedan by Toyota is widely sold in North America and has been in the market since 1994. Avalon is a popular model of Toyota, which is why we are pretty familiar with it and know what goes into shipping it.
The car started with a pretty basic design, but as years passed, its exterior, interior, and technical features got improvements, and the latest models look like sports cars, only a spoiler is missing.
If you own one, or if you are looking to buy one, this guide will be a perfect resource for you to know about this car and what goes into shipping it.
Specifications of Toyota Avalon
The Avalon of fifth-generation comes in five models with differences in features and prices that include; XLE, XSE, Avalon TRD, Avalon Touring, and Avalon Limited. Let’s talk about all of them:
- With a starting price of $35,875, the XLE boasts a V6 engine with 301hp and 8-sped auto transmission. It also has a touch screen of 9-inch, 17-inch wheels of alloy.
- The XSE starts at the price of $38,35, is more like a sports car in look, has shift paddles mounted on steering wheel, and 19-inch allow wheels.
- TRD has a price point of $42,375; it is a sport-tuned car that is fitted with Toyota’s own racing gear, including larger front brakes, stiffer shock absorbers, and springs, aluminum trim and 19-inch wheels of allow.
- Touring starts at $42,575 and is an upgrade of the XSE trim. It comes with a heated steering wheel, ventilated seats in front, heated front and rear seats, navigation, adaptive suspension, and JBL sound system.
- Avalon Limited has a price of $42,175 and has similar features as Touring but doesn’t have adaptive suspension. However, it adds interior wood accents, seats of genuine leather, and chrome wheels of 18-inches.
If you own an Avalon and don’t find any of these features in your car, then don’t fret, you might have a previous generation car before 2018. The weight and size are almost the same, so you should not have any problem shipping it.
Transportation of Toyota Avalon
Shipping Avalon is not really challenging because even though it has seen some drastic changes in its look with a massive facelift being the main highlight, the car still is a sedan. So, you will not have to pay any overweight/oversize fees to get it across.
If you have the expensive fourth or fifth-generation Avalon, then we suggest that you ship it in an enclosed container as your car will be well protected from any potential dents and scratches, which will preserve its resale value.
Easy Auto Ship Can Help:
You can always get in touch with Easy Auto-ship no matter the time of day or night. We are here to help you have the best experience when it comes to moving a car.
Whether you are looking for quotes to get Avalon transported or to ship a car of another model, our free, instant quote estimator can help as well. Just fill its short form and receive prices in seconds.
Easy Auto Ship is a 5-star Auto Transport Car Shipping Company specializing in Door to Door Auto Transport, Multi-Car Shipping, International Auto Transport Vehicle Import, Heavy Equipment Transport, Enclosed Car Shipping, and more.
Our state-of-the-art quoting technology provides our customers with the most accurate price instantly.
Customers Love Us
Don't just take our word for it though! Check out the thousands of five star reviews we've earned by striving to be the best in the auto transportation industry.