Nissan Pathfinder Auto Transportation
Model and Brand Specific Auto Shipping Information
The SUV, which was first introduced by Nissan in 1986 as a 2-door sports utility vehicle, went several design changes and came out as a 4-door crossover SUV. The car is categorized somewhere in the middle of Armada and Munro in size, but it is priced more competitively than either of them and competes directly with some of the major sellers by Toyota.
The pathfinder is currently in the fourth generation and has not been discontinued by the company. If you want to know about its features or getting the car transport service for your pathfinder, stick to this guide till the end.
Specifications of the Nissan Pathfinder
The Nissan Pathfinder has six different trim levels, and the prices range between $30,000 and $40,000 based on the model you go for.
- The S is the most basic model with 18-inch aluminum wheels, tri-zone auto temperature control, advanced drive-assist display, and EZ latch n Glide seat system.
- The SV features everything that S does but with the added benefit of roof rails, Bluetooth compatibility, rear view system, and Intelligent Key by Nissan.
- The next SL variant comes with a power liftgate, fog lights, leather seats, and a remote start system.
- The SL Premium comes with Bose powered sound system, dual panorama sun-roof, several pin wiring harnesses for the tow-hitch receiver and an AC 120 volt power outlet.
- Platinum version offers 20-inch aluminum wheels, a hard-drive navigation system, around view monitoring, and front seats with climate control.
- Lastly, the platinum premium, which is the most expensive one, offers redone sun-roof and upgraded wheels along with some other upgrades.
All models of the pathfinder come in pretty much similar shapes and sizes, so shipping them won’t really be an issue.
Auto Transportation of the Nissan Pathfinder
You can easily find a car shipping company for the Pathfinder; however, since it’s a sports utility vehicle, it has a higher weight and bigger size than a 4-door sedan. Therefore, you can expect to pay a few bucks more for its transportation.
And since it is one of the most expensive crossover SUVs, we suggest that you ship it in an enclosed container and ensure it safely reaches the destination without any dent or scratches.
Easy Auto Ship Can Help:
You can transport the Pathfinder by using our car transport services. And even if you are a little low on budget, can always get in contact with our customer support reps, and we will be more than happy to facilitate you.
There is a quote estimator on our website that you can use to find out the costs to ship a car and set your budget accordingly.
Easy Auto Ship is a 5-star Auto Transport Car Shipping Company specializing in Door to Door Auto Transport, Multi-Car Shipping, International Auto Transport Vehicle Import, Heavy Equipment Transport, Enclosed Car Shipping, and more.
Our state-of-the-art quoting technology provides our customers with the most accurate price instantly.
Customers Love Us
Don't just take our word for it though! Check out the thousands of five star reviews we've earned by striving to be the best in the auto transportation industry.