Nissan Maxima Auto Transportation
Model and Brand Specific Auto Shipping Information
This is the entry-level luxury car offered by Nissan and is dubbed as a 4-door sports car. It was introduced in 1980 and has been one of the star performers by Nissan in terms of sales. The Maxima model was initially manufactured in Japan, but then its manufacturing was started in Tennessee, and several production operations started since then on the southern side of the U.S.
Since the Maxima was a success, it is still being produced by the company and has received several upgrades and exterior changes since it was initially introduced. This article will shed light on the main points regarding the Maxima’s specifics and finding the car transport service for it.
Specifications of the Nissan Maxima
The Nissan Maxima comes in five trim levels and nine exterior colors giving the maxima enthusiasts with ample choices.
- The S model is the most basic one, which comes with a 3.5L V6 engine offering a whopping 300hp. It also boasts a cruise control, alarm system, power mirror and door locks, and keyless entry, etc.
- The SV model comes with the same 3.5L V6 engine of 300hp, heated front seats, 18 inches machine painted aluminum wheels, LCD monitor for the first row, and navigation system.
- SL also has the same engine but with added benefits like 1st-row sunroof with tilting glass, parking assist, and Xtronic 2-speed transmission, etc.
- The SR version comes with the same engine as the S model but other features like 19-inch aluminum wheels in black color, lumbar support for the driver, ABS and traction control, and dual-zone auto temperature control.
- The last model, the Maxima Platinum, came with the same features as the SR but with some added features like rain-sensing windshield wipers, Ascot leather trim for seats, all doors remote keyless entry and so on.
All of these models vary a little bit in exterior design and technological features, but their size and weight are almost similar.
Auto Transportation of the Nissan Maxima
Regardless of the Maxima model you own, shipping it won’t be a problem as its car has been around for several years. Just make sure to ask from the car shipping company regarding any extra charges for its weight and size to ensure there are no surprises at the end.
Plus, we suggest that you only with an experienced vehicle transport company and opt for an enclosed delivery system to ensure the fiscal value of your Nissan Maxima stays intact.
Easy Auto Ship Can Help:
Whether you want to ship the Maxima or any other model, we at Easy Auto Ship can make your whole transportation process a breeze. You just need to talk to us via phone, and our team will take care of everything for you.
You can also check out our free shipping quote calculator and see how much it will cost to move a car, whether it is Maxima or any other model.
Easy Auto Ship is a 5-star Auto Transport Car Shipping Company specializing in Door to Door Auto Transport, Multi-Car Shipping, International Auto Transport Vehicle Import, Heavy Equipment Transport, Enclosed Car Shipping, and more.
Our state-of-the-art quoting technology provides our customers with the most accurate price instantly.
Customers Love Us
Don't just take our word for it though! Check out the thousands of five star reviews we've earned by striving to be the best in the auto transportation industry.