Dodge Challenger Auto Transportation
Model and Brand Specific Auto Shipping Information
The cute, pony car with the name of Dodge Challenger has been in the market since 2008 and is the inspiration from the original Challenger model introduced by Dodge in the 1970s. Although the new version is similar to the size of the original variant, it is lighter and more fuel-efficient.
Many vehicle transport companies have experience shipping this one, including Easy Auto Ship, so if you want to move one, we suggest you go through this article and learn about this car and what goes into shipping it. So let’s get started:
Specifications of Dodge Challenger:
The car comes in six models that include; Challenger SXT, SXT+, Rallye Redline, R/T, R/T+, and the R/T Classic.
- The SXT comes with a whopping 305HP 3.6L V6 Pentastar engine, which is impressive for a basic variant. It has 5-speed auto transmission, premium cloth seats, auto temperature control, and 18 inches wheels with aluminum plates.
- The SXT+ basts Nappa leather seats, heat feature in front seats, hands-free phone and uConnect voice command, 6-speaker, and Boston sound system.
- The Rallye Redline has a red racing stripe in the center, 20-inch gloss black aluminum wheels in chrome-clad, rear body-color spoiler, and slate gray or radar red leather-trimmed seats.
- The Challenger R/T boasts a 375hp 5.7L V8 engine with 6-speed manual transmission and fog lights.
- The R/T+ comes with heated seats in front, heated mirrors, security alarm, Nappa leather seats, and a Boston powered 6-speaker system.
- Lastly, its R/T Classic variant features discharge lamps of high intensity, dual side-strips unique to R/T, and a working hood scoop.
All of these models are pretty easy to ship unless you have done some modification because, in that case, the quotes might change.
Auto Transportation of Dodge Challenger:
Since the new Dodge Challenger is smaller than the older models of dodge challenger, auto shipping companies won’t have a hard time moving it. Therefore, if you have one, you are rest assured to easily find a car transport service for it, no matter where you are.
The main factors that contribute to the cost include how you transport it, from where and to where you transport it, and how soon you want it shipped. So we suggest that you discuss all of these factors with the auto transport company you are dealing with and adjust the price as per your needs and budget.
Also, some of the models of Dodge Challenger come with an alarm system which can go off during the transit. We suggest that you turn it off before handing over the car to the carrier.
Easy Auto Ship Can Help:
If you have any questions regarding the transport of any of the six Dodge Challenger models, you are more than welcome to give us a ring.
We will do our best to answer any of your queries, plus, you can get fast estimates from us by filling a short form on our website.
Easy Auto Ship is a 5-star Auto Transport Car Shipping Company specializing in Door to Door Auto Transport, Multi-Car Shipping, International Auto Transport Vehicle Import, Heavy Equipment Transport, Enclosed Car Shipping, and more.
Our state-of-the-art quoting technology provides our customers with the most accurate price instantly.
Customers Love Us
Don't just take our word for it though! Check out the thousands of five star reviews we've earned by striving to be the best in the auto transportation industry.