Cost, Payment & Cancellation Policy
How much does it cost to ship my car?
The cost depends on a few components:
- The type of vehicle, its size and weight
- Its condition, running (the engine starts and the car moves on its own power) or not. running. Running means.
- The typeof transport trailer: open or enclosed
- Trip distance: the number of miles between your pickup and delivery sites.
- The locations of both sites, whether metro or rural
- Any vehicle modifications, such as whether it’s lowered or lifted or has larger tires, top racks, etc.
- Seasonal supply and demands that can change on certain routes.
How long is a quoted price good for?
Your quoted price is good for 7 days once you receive the email generated by your online request.
How will I pay for my vehicle transport?
There are several ways to pay:
- pay in full online -- we accept all major credit cards and PayPal.
- pay in cash at the time of delivery. If you choose this method, there is a small deposit of $195 or less (depending on the distance of your shipment) when you place your order to secure your car's spot on a truck.
Can I pay with my credit card?
Yes. When booking online, choose the 'Regular Price' option that lets you make a convenient, one-time payment with a credit or debit card, or through PayPal.
Does the shipping cost depend on the vehicle’s worth?
No. Neither its current value nor the original purchase price affects your shipping rate. We consider many factors when determining the cost of shipping; see the question, "How much does it cost to ship my car?"
Will I have to pay a tax?
No. Our prices are all-inclusive; there are no additional nor hidden fees, and shipping is a service, which means it is tax-exempt.
Can I get a Military discount?
Yes. It’s one way we can thank our active and retired military men and women. Call Transport at 1-800-266-2202 and we’ll sharpen our pencils for you!
Can I pay for the cash option with a credit card or personal check?
No. If you choose our discounted cash price option and elect to pay the majority of transport cost at delivery in exchange for a lower rate, you must pay the driver in either cash or certified funds such as Cashier’s Check and Money Order. The drivers cannot process credit cards or personal checks.
Is there a discount for shipping more than one vehicle?
Yes, depending on the number of vehicles and other particulars. All vehicles must go on the same truck, from the same pickup point to the same destination, to quality for a multi-vehicle discount. Call us t 1-800-266-2202 and we’ll let you know exactly how much of a discount you can expect.
OOPS, something’s come up. Can I get a refund?
Yes, you can! But the amount depends on the status of your order:
- If your order has NOT been assigned (dispatched) for loading, we can refund your entire payment.
- If your order HAS been assigned (dispatched) for loading, your payment is refundable, less a $195 service fee or the amount of your deposit, whichever is less. (Because we’ve already made a reservation for your vehicle before we notify you by email, we are forced to retain the $195 for services rendered.)